If you are a newcomer to the Bemidji area, you can take advantage of this program.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Free access to the Community Concierge Program, connecting you and your family to the community.
- Five Daily Passes to the LaunchPad co-working space in the Historic Mayflower Building.
- Access to community involvement and events.
- One-year Individual Level membership to the Bemidji Area Chamber of Commerce.
The criteria outlined below will be used to determine eligibility for the New Resident Relocation Program.
Applicants must meet all criteria to be eligible.
- New resident must become a full time resident of the Bemidji area on or after February 1, 2021.
- New resident must complete the Welcome Survey for the Community Concierge to understand fully the information needed and the best match through the network of volunteers of the program.
Greater Bemidji reserves the right to adjust the definition of qualifying expenses and the eligibility requirements of the program.
If you have additional questions, please refer to the FAQ’s page, or call Greater Bemidji at 218-444-5757.